Because sometimes sleep is more important than mascara.
1. A compact filled with concealer because even though you hit snooze your dark circles still exist:
Bobbi Brown Face Touch-Up Palette, $48. Nordstrom.com.
2. A dual-ended brow product that will make you appear polished even if you don’t have any other makeup on:
Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil & Gel, $24. Sephora.com.
3. A multi-tasking makeup sponge because brushes are way too complicated:
Beautyblender + Original Mini Solid Cleanser, $25. Beautyblender.com.
4. A mascara and eyeliner duet that makes eyes pop even if you don’t have time for eyeshadow:
Urban Decay Total Perversion, $24. UrbanDecay.com.
5. A palette full of lipgloss that makes it easier to use your fingers on-the-go:
Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette, $12. Ulta.com.
6. A makeup bag because you’ll probably end up packing it all in your purse and doing your face on the commute:
Sephora Collection The Escapader, $18. Sephora.com.
7. A collection of miniature fragrances that will distract people from your uneven eyeliner:
Jo Malone Cologne Collection, $115. Nordstrom.com.
8. A double-sided lipstick that you can throw into your back pocket on the way out the door:
Bite Beauty Bite Mix and Mingle, $14. Sephora.com.
9. A selection of powders that can be used for blush, highlighter, contour, and eye shadow:
Becca Afterglow Palette, $40. Ulta.com.
10. And a palette packed with the all the basics, so you can apply makeup in the office bathroom:
Aerin Weekend Palette, $70. Net-a-Porter.com.