And they’re all $20 or less.
1. A diary to chronicle every Tinder fail.
Online Dating Journal Book, $18; Asos.com
2. A coffee mug that says “chill” without being too direct.
Go Hug Yourself Travel Coffee Mug, $18; Etsy.com
3. A card holder that will spark conversation at a networking event.
Kate Spade Let’s Do Lunch Business Card Holder, $20; Nordstrom.com
4. A homage to hip hop that happens to hold wet tea bags.
Drop It Like It’s Hot Tea Rest, $2; WorldMarket.com
5. The brush-cleaning tool you never knew you needed.
Philip B Hairbrush Cleaner, $15; Net-a-Porter.com
6. A colorful keychain that adds personality to a basic black bag.
Leather Tassle Keychain, $12; UrbanOutfitters.com
7. A body brush that will eliminate dry skin in a few strokes.
Mio Skincare Natural Dry Body Brush, $20; Net-a-Porter.com
8. A fill-in-the-blank recipe book that will appease the foodie in your book club.
The Food Journal, $16; Anthropologie.com
9. A slow-burning candle with a unisex scent and utilitarian package.
Bergamot and White Tea Wood Wick Candle, $20; Etsy.com
10. A gilded passport book for the well-traveled office mate.
Passport Holder, $18; HM.com
11. Soaking salts that upgrade the bathtub to spa-like levels.
Evy Jo & Co. Bath Salts, $13 each; Etsy.com
12. An envelope clutch for the coworker who never misses a happy hour.
Forever21 Strappy Faux Leather Clutch, $13; Forever21.com
13. A hedgehog planter that can disguise anyone’s black thumb.
Hedgehog Planter, $12; Westelm.com
14. A glittery phone case for the woman with two phones, a laptop, and a tablet.
Metallic and Glitter iPhone Case, $15; Asos.com
15. And a pillowcase that makes waking up late seem like NBD.
I Woke Up Like This Microfiber Pillowcase, $20; Etsy.com