These 27 picks have you covered. And supported.
When it comes to your workouts, you need a sports bra that can keep up! SELF staffers put 170+ styles to the test during hours of yoga, HIIT, and long, sweaty runs. Here are the 27 MVPs for every cup size and workout style.
1. C9 by Champion: Yogis will dig this seamless bralette with sexy straps. Seamless Strappy, $20; Target.com/C9
2. PopPhysique: Designed by its barre class namesake, this simple and strappy bra is ideal for those tiny pulses. The Pop Sports Bra, $42; PopPhysique.com
3. SmartWool: Wicking merino wool is perfect for long hikes said one tester. Seamless Double Strappy, $55; Smartwool.com
1. Patagonia: Testers say they wouldn’t change a thing about this simple, chic bra. Cordelisse, $49; Patagonia.com
2. The North Face: According to a tester, this is “the most perfect bra for a workout.” Dynamix, $50; TheNorthFace.com
3. Olympia: Show off those abs with this wear-alone bra perfect for any sculpting class. Thalia Neo, $82; OlympiaActivewear.com
1. New Balance: Editors call this happy-hued winner “snug” and “supportive.” Metro Run, $46; NewBalance.com
2. Athleta: The T-back keeps arms and shoulders free to let you groove during dance class. Up-Tempo Microstripe, $49; Athleta.com
3. Brooks: Adjustable straps and a hook-and-eye closure mean no getting stuck trying to take off your bra. FineForm, $50; BrooksRunning.com