Pumpkin spice season has barely gotten began and lovely vacation collections are already jingling into our carts. Natasha Denona simply teased swatches from her new Gold Palette dropping subsequent week and one factor is obvious: we should have been rattling good this 12 months. Denona, well-known for her ultra-pigmented eye shadow palettes (and a extremely praised Transformatte Basis is bringing her A-game to her vacation magnificence assortment — significantly the tremendous sparkly Gold Palette, which drops on October 2. “This gold palette is loopy — I feel it’s going to be even crazier than the sundown [palette],” Denona shared on her Instagram story in reference to the model’s iconic rust-hued palette, which bought out in lower than an hour after launching. Sizzling rattling.
If the swatches Denona shared are any indication, she’s proper — the Gold Palette is price getting hyped over. Contained in the gold metallic packaging, the Gold Palette incorporates a rainbow of sparkly gold hues interspersed with punchy denim blues and impartial browns.
Right here’s the total breakdown of shades:
- Brass: metallic, sparkly gold “with a greenish undertone”
- Lime Chrome: sheer gold duochrome with a pinkish undertone and inexperienced reflection
- Aurora: sheer crystal blue (which followers may acknowledge from final 12 months’s vacation palette)
- Python: wealthy, matte teal
- Dijon: mustard matte
- Oro: heat, metallic gold (that Denona calls “the guts of the palette”)
- Alchemist: cool metallic gold
- Aurum: mild golden/yellow metallic
- Sparks: vanilla gold
- Cava: hyper-sparkly, champagne gold
- Varis: medium, metallic brown
- Log: darkish brown
- Teak: heat, medium matte
- Aria: peachy matte
- Sandstone: cool sandy matte.
When Denona zooms in on the swatches, you may see simply how reflective and sparkly the metallic shades are. See them for your self:
The Gold Palette will price you $129 of your cash and drops October 2 on-line at Natashadenona.com, Sephora.com, and Beautylish.
For extra vacation magnificence we love: