Twice a 12 months, simply after we suppose we will not wait one other second, Ulta’s 21 Days of Magnificence Sale kicks off to brighten up our lives in a serious approach. Every day for 3 magical weeks, the wonder retailer slashes costs on two or three completely different top-shelf merchandise, providing reductions of as much as 50 % on gadgets like highlighters, mascaras, glosses, eye shadow palettes, and this 12 months, even a Kylie Cosmetics Lip Equipment.
The sale will run from September 1 via September 21, and identical to in years previous, this fall, we received the inside track prematurely about which merchandise will probably be on sale. So this is each single one of many offers out there throughout Ulta’s 21 Days of Magnificence Gross sales — now go forth and set your alarms and calendar alerts accordingly.
Week One Offers
Sunday, September 1
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX 360 Eye Renewal and Retinol Fusion PM Eye Cream, was $55 to $75, now $28 to $38 (Store Now)
- Profit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer, was $32 to $54, now $16 to $27 (Store Now)
Monday, September 2
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter Singles, was $29, now $15 (Store Now)
- Foreo Luna Play Plus, was $49, now $25 (Store Now)
Tuesday, September three
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder, was $39, now $20 (Store Now)
- Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil, was $22, now $11 (Store Now)
Wednesday, September four
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, was $18 to $32, now $9 to $16 (Store Now)
- BareMinerals Concealers, was $20 to $24, now $10 to $12 (Store Now)